Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another random look down...

I'm always writing about looking down and I'm always taking Polaroids of what ever it is I see when I glance in a general downward direction... Its just such a refreshing perspective from the monotony of looking fwd

This particular random look down was taken on my Polaroid 600 Job Pro at the temple of literature in Hanoi, Vietnam... very cool place to spend a afternoon let me tell you! If your thinking of doing a rather large chunk o travelling and made peace with the fact your Polaroid film is going to take about about 60% of available space in your backpack then i highly recommend you try and get your hands on a Job Pro to take with you. Ive travelled with many Polaroids and this is the most durable yet!

You can check out more of my camera collection here, here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment