Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tom Robinson likes to look down.

Those who frequent this here blog will know i don't mind going on the odd jaunt around the world and taking Polaroids of my feet as I go. Ive blogged about random looks down here, here and here and my website is loaded with Polaroids of my feet...

Some people think this is a little strange of moi, so it was a pleasant surprise to stumble across a bloke named Tom.Tom likes to take photos of feet too, that's one of his shots above and you can check out many more here on his website. Having only inhabited this earth for approximately 28 years toms racked up almost as many countries and taken photos of his feet in Peru, Belize, Viet Nam and even Australia ( that's the blue mountains just outside of Sydney NSW, above)

I hope you enjoy his shots as much as i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment