Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Interesting souls

I love travel for so many reasons, but meeting new interesting and wonderful human beings is by far the most rewarding part of any journey. This here is Dan Shadwell. Dan is a englishman I met in Hanoi, Vietnam in a crowded rooftop bar at the local backpackers. Dan likes bandana's and can solve the Rubik's cube in under 30 seconds.

Perfect strangers my boyfriend and I only wound up sitting next to Mr Shadwell because drinks were cheap and people were a plenty and room was scarce....my bag spilling over with various cameras its was not long before the conversation turned to photography, both taking lomo's with us on our travels we had lots to talk about....

Color slide film is as rare as hens teeth in Asia and Dan was lucky enough to stumble across some expired rolls and kind enough to share some with me.... You see the thing with expired film is you never know what your going to get, so we've kept in touch to share the results, Above is a shot of Dan's and mines varying results plus a polaroid I took of dan the night we all meet.

I have SOOOO much more to post, Some results from Hey You! SayCheese! Plus more shots form my travels but am finding no time to sit down and scan so this small portion of lomo love will have to do for now. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment