Monday, August 10, 2009

Pure unadulterated sunshine

Every time I interview a photographer for this blog I ask what their fave photo is. This got me to thinking whats my fave shot I've ever taken? Do I have one? Does it change daily? Who knows the answers to these questions? Not I... But I do know the shot above is easy in my top 5 Polaroid moments of all time...

Besides the fact it has some of the loveliest human beings I know in it, its just so bright and vibrant... or perhaps youthful is more the word I'm looking for? Either way I'm digging its happy vibe and just wanted to share it with you. I love how everyone is intertwined, even the cookie monster is getting in on the action down there in the bottom left hand corner making some kind of mad grab for Katie's leg! Golden!

You can read a little story about how this photo came about here or to see more of my Polaroids go to my gallery here

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and patterns in your above photo. It works well as an abstract piece as well as a portrait of your friends.

    ReplyDelete