Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Over the Rainbow

OK so I never wanted to be one of those blogger's that posts random images with random comments like "here's a pretty flower have a great day schnookems" This is a photography blog and its about all things photography... or stories inspired by random little looks at life, which, in my opinion are the best kind of photos... But I saw a rainbow on the way to work this morning and i just had to share it with whoever feels like listening.

Apologies for the shit house quality of the photo, my iPhone was all I had on me at the time.... For such amazing phones they take terrible photos, but that's far from the point... the point is I saw a freak'n cool rainbow.... and wow... I mean rainbows are cool we all know that, but Ive never really stopped to appreciate them, there is a perfect arc of magnificent colours appearing out of god forsaken nowhere and that's just a pretty damn rad way to start the day if you ask me!

want to know more about the science of it all click here to learn more...

1 comment:

  1. I know you just took it on your iPhone but there's actually something I really love about this photo!

    ReplyDelete