Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The wild wild west

I just stumbled across a flickr photo set called the Wild West... Its a series of Polaroids taken on a 17 day road trip from Chicago to Nevada and back again via Yellowstone National Park... The photos are beautiful and it got me to thinking what kind of photographic project Ill undertake in my travels next year?

Of course I'll be tying disposable cameras to trees still for the Hey You! Say Cheese Project and I'll be teaching photography at a orphanage in Mexico but I've been toying with the idea of something else? A photo a day using a Polaroid perhaps? Kind of a heavy load when I'm already taking a digital, lomo and 35mm (pentax or VITO I'm not quite sure yet) Perhaps I need some kind of theme? Or perhaps i just need to stop thinking about it so much and taking photos of what ever I gosh darn please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment