Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its easy being green

I took this photo a few weeks ago and have been meaning to write about it ever since. It was the greenest trip up the street Ive ever taken... I rode my bike for starters so no nasty CO2 being emitted into the earths atmosphere buy moi.

I hit up 7 different (locally owned) shops, ticking various chores off my list and managed to walk away with a grand total of ZERO plastic bags (thank you wicker basket on the front of my bike, you are the best purchase I have ever made) For a Saturday morning it doesn't get more environmentally friendly than that!

Then the afternoon was spent taking photos at a friends wedding with my new Voigtlander VITO - all in all a pretty wonderful day if you ask me... Oh and the blurry photo above was taken on my iPhone (sad i know) but as far as apps go the hipstamatic is pretty darn nifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment