Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hey You! Say Cheese!

Just a quick update on the 8 disposable lomo cameras that I sent around the world 6 weeks ago to various random strangers. Most cameras are currently residing with the 5th or 6th person on a list of 12... I'm sorry to report the pink camera has been lost in circulation somewhere but I'm working on getting another back out to you pink group so hold tight!

Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to participate, Please (pretty please) don't hold onto the camera for more than 3 days (72 hours) I hate to sound all hard arse and parental on you but the quicker these cameras do the rounds the quicker Ill have them back and developed and i can start curating what I'm sure will be amazing results!

The shot above was taken by convexstyle and can be found here on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment