Sunday, October 25, 2009

Digital Polaroid photo frame

I don't know what you guys think but I'm not real keen on digital photo frames.. My theory is they will make you lazy... Once you own one all hope of getting your photos developed will be lost forever.

Admittedly I have 1000's of digital photos from my travels on my iphoto that fall under the "I really must get them developed and put into albums one day" category and If I were to purchase a digital frame then all hope of having volumes of tangable memories on my walls and bookshelf would be lost forever and, well, that's just a very sad thought

I would however consider purchasing one of these, You can even pin them to a cork board (just like a real Polaroid) its currently just a concept but with more and more people jumping on the Polaroid bandwagon of love every day I dare say they'll hit shelves soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment