Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Canon Photo5 Competition

OK OK this site is all about lo fi photography, the fine art of lomography, random acts of Polaroid etc etc etc but I do have a bit of a soft spot for my canon G9, and when it comes to photographic equipment, the Canon brand is pretty much it for me... So when I stumbled across the photo5 comp i was naturally intrigued.

What is the Eos Photo5 i hear you ask? Its a annual creative photography competition which all begins with the brown paper box (pictured above) Inside there will be items which represent 5 separate photographic briefs to challenge photographers.

Interested? I sure am... Find out more here... You could win a EOS 5D Mark II, Max Wagner raves about them here, and while its no Polaroid, and certainly isn't lo-fi its also nothing to turn your nose up at!

No comments:

Post a Comment