Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Travel Photography

So I'm always ranting about how film is so much better than digital because digital photos just sit in a back up hard drive that rarely sees the light of day... turns out film (well my film) is not much better... sure you go to all the effort to get your shots developed but putting them in albums is a whole other story... most of my rolls are in a plastic bag under the desk in the study! shame shame on me...

So it was with a sense of "times are gonna change" I need to get shit done that i bought 3 beautiful frames this week (black edging white mount) and I'm going to immortalise a triptych of my favorite travel photos from my last trip to Asia... turns out narrowing it down to just 3 ain't that easy...

Any suggestions? You can check out my travel gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment