Friday, December 25, 2009

Golden Half Welcome to the family

Last year my super rad boyfriend got me a Holga for Christmas, we spent the summer cruising the great ocean road and i took many a photo! Now one year on my lovely boyfriend has gone above and beyond once again and gotten me a golden half camera! Oh dear god I'm in love... with my boyfriend AND my new camera.

Ive been seriously thinking about importing these to Australia and selling them on my website, so it will be nice to take the Golden Half for a little test run. We are road tripping this year to the middle of gosh darn nowhere, My mums horse farm outside of a town called Numurkah where we will be hanging around the back paddocks soaking up the summer sun and playing with their new foal, PLENTY of opportunity to take some great photos...

With a quick jaunt to falls festival for Xmas eve and a few days at my favorite place on earth (my Nonna (grandma) pats) Ill be home on the 4th and keen as beans to get some developing and scanning done to post on this here blog!

Apologies if my posts are sporadic over the next 10 days, I will try and post here and there but will be back on the 4th of Jan! I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas, Please if your driving somewhere, take it easy on the roads, give your self lots of brakes and drive safe, sorry to get all parental on you but this time of year makes me nervous.

2 comments:

  1. Half frames are the shiiiat!
    Suss the Olympus PEN EE, they're awesome too.
    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was considering getting a haf frame camera but when I went to ask about getting it processed I was told it would be really expensive as it would be harder than run of the mill 35mm prints.Have you had any trouble?

    ReplyDelete