Monday, February 2, 2009

Here comes the sun

This weekend i did nothing but swim in the ocean and lie in the sunshine and read my book - Just like i said i was going to do! I also cleaned out my wardrobe where it came to my attention that I not only have in my possession, but wear, more of my grandma's and great grandma's dresses than I do my own. A realisation I was quite happy to have.

After all they just done make things like they used too.

The photos above where taken with my Construction Pro 600 Polaroid camera. Word on the mean streets is the reasoning behind both the name and yellow casing is because sometime in the late 60's, early 70's there was a high rate of Polaroid cameras (commonly used on construction sites) falling from vast heights and knocking out unsuspecting workers below... Bring forth the special edition "Construction Pro" made yellow so, and I kid you not, workmen could see it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment