Thursday, April 7, 2011

where did all the time go?

Life has gotten away from me this year... I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. I am constantly surrounded by amazing creative's making things happen for themselves...

In the past 2 years I have started and now run two successful businesses (and when I say successful I mean I no longer have to work full time logging 8 hours a day behind someon elses desk making someone else's money) I created and have written for this blog for pushing three years now, I have developed (and pulled off) global reaching photographic projects (all for the love of film mind you) and production designed not 1, not 2, not even 3 but 4 Australian films and am about to embark on my 5th and 6th but I still find myself sitting here, alone in my office at 1am with a glass of red wine feeling like I need to do more....One thing is for sure, the social commentators were right... us Gen Y'ers are really fucked up - you know in a overachieving totally endearing kinda way.... I swear we'll all be burnt out by the time we are 35 (and that's not that far away)

I miss my Polaroid camera... you feel like you can conquer the world with that thing in your hand... So with that in mind here is one of my all time favourite photos... Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the wonderful years you have been having. Congratulations on your two successful businesses. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete