Thursday, March 3, 2011

Voigtlander VITO - cross processed

So I have been doing a bit of research lately into how different speeds and brands of slide film turn out after being cross processed... Ill proccess the results in a few days but i think its safe to say Fujuichrome 100-400 speed film comes out red :)

I have just posted a whole new bunch of 35mm shots and subsequently deleted all of the digital shots on my website www.killallartists.com.au.... I dont know why, It just never seems right having them up there next to my 35mm film shots... Im constantly fighting the urge to photoshop them to make them look like film... you know how it goes, slight saturation, bit of a grain, burn around the edges... but what would be the point? Its not real... Its not honest... and it never quite works out the way it should... but thats whats so great about film... its not calculated, you cant plan to have a frame come out a certain way... it just does and thats why I love it and all its imperfections so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment