Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey You! Say Cheese! goes to falls festival

I have lived in Sydney for 10 years and for the better part of those 10 years I have bought in each new year at Falls Music & Arts Festival in Lorne, Victoria... Far far away from the crowds of Sydney I am surrounded instead by beautiful trees, great music and most importantly good people. I have been to many of Australia’s bigger festivals and it is Falls and Falls alone that delivers year on year.

Its a family run festival on a family owned farm and each year feels like everyone is simply ‘coming home for christmas’. 2010/11 would of been my 7th Falls festival, however I had to attend a friends wedding on Lord Howe Island, Alas at falls I was not... That didn’t stop me from sending a few cameras down on behalf of the Hey You! Say Cheese! Disposable Camera Project to capture every beautiful random moment as it happened by my humble sign asking random strangers to stop and take a photo...

Click here to check out the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment