Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Golden Halfs...

I have not busted out my Golden Half in a while... thought Id post a few of my faves to get the creative juices flowing again! I Know its been a long while since i posted some of my own work... I currently have 12 rolls of 36 exp Fujichrome slide film to get developed... Problem is finding a camera store or even chemist for that matter that still develops film (or has even heard of it) is like finding a needle in a hay stack....

Next week I'll come through with the goods. I promise... In the mean while click here to check out some of my other photos.. you know the ones i actually got around to developing and scanning... boy - ain't it tough shoot'n film!

Would love to hear about what you are all shooting with these days and check out the results...come now... don't be shy

4 comments:

  1. Do you know anywhere in Syd that develops golden half prints? ive been shot down by about 6 places.. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anon! Platinum images on Oxford street in Paddington does the best job, most kodak labs can send them away (takes a few days) but they always seem to lean to a cyan or magenta tone.... 54 Oxford street and the number is 02 83569841

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my GoldenHalf a couple of months back and I am majorly in love with it! Can't wait to see more of your GH shots!

    ReplyDelete