Monday, June 28, 2010

A surf contest like no other...

OK this is how lazy I have been with my photography, last November, way back in 09, I posted these Polaroids of the TG invitation Surf classic... 6 months later and I've just gotten the roll of 35mm film I shot on my Pentax that day developed....

Perhaps lazy is not the right word, at least I'm out there shooting... slack with the follow up is probably more accurate... I can burn through a roll of film faster than you can say analogue, but the getting it developed part is where I fall down... Digital has left me with some bad habits (like forgetting I need to develop the photos at all)

Note to self: MUST DEVELOP FILM MORE OFTEN! Although Ive got to say its a lovely surprise... forgetting whats on a roll and waiting anxiously to get the photos back to see what moments in life you'd forgotten you captured... Some of my favorites from the TG4 above.

Wondering whats up with the pirates... find out the rest of the story here...

No comments:

Post a Comment