Wednesday, May 13, 2009

100 posts....

This blog started off with a simple introduction and a new years resolution, given my track history with actually keeping those resolutions (I never quite did get around to acquiring my license or stop biting my nails) I hardly expected this here blog to see the end of January let alone make 100 posts.

And here we are, almost 5 months later and 100 posts in... so in honor of this little milestone here are some utterly random facts your brain will probably have to dispose of some much needed information to make room for the useless information below.

Wolves are capable of covering up to 100 miles in a single day
On average 100 people choke on ball point pens every year.
the first 9 prime numbers equal 100....

Random facts aside, this blog has inspired me to look at life through the view finder of my camera more often, I hope its inspired you in some little way too... Oh and best stay away from ball point pens, you know, just to be on the safe side.

The shot above was taken on my Holga using 35mm slide film...

No comments:

Post a Comment